Monday 21 January 2013

Planning week 3

Hello!

So, after a snowy week 2, I'm sitting proud in the knowledge I did all my runs.  My legs are really feeling the extra effort from the Saturday and Sunday runs though, so I'm here in some compression stockings on my legs to aid the recovery.

Week 3 looks to be a step back week.  The total mileage is 22 miles.  In reality, the only thing that's stepped back is the Sunday long run, but I'll trust Hal's guidance.  I might make an extra effort to go slow on the midweek runs.  Hopefully I can be back in my road shoes.

Week 3 Plan:
Monday:  Cross train (I'll do P&D Strength and Core sessions - too snowy for a walk or cycle)
Tuesday: 3 miles easy
Wednesday: 5 miles
Thursday: 3 miles easy
Friday: Rest
Saturday: 5 miles pace
Sunday: 6 miles long run

Feeling fairly strong from last week, yet looking forward to consolidating that effort this week.

Lately, I've also been working on my race schedule for the year.  I'll post about that later.  Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment