Tuesday 18 June 2013

What to do for the rest of 2013

So unfortunately, family events will mean I can't do the Bournemouth marathon this year. Initially I had thought, oh well I guess I can just focus on shorter distances for the rest of the year, especially as there is likely to be another event in October or November which could stop me being able to do a marathon on that weekend too. However, my wise fiancé reminded me of my goal, and now I have a few options of other marathons. Sensible ness would say I should just go for Brentwood: we are saving for our wedding after all, but, well, the list is quite exciting, I sorta want to try something more exotic. Does anyone have any views/ experiences on any of these?

Brentwood
Dublin
Lausanne
Lucerne
Ljubljana
Venice
Athens
Valencia
Turin
Florence
La Rochelle
San Sebastián

Or, not a marathon but the Cyprus international 4 day challenge.

Please comment if you know about any, or if u know of others late in October or in November I could consider. Ideally looking for a fast flat course after my undulating challenging one in Halstead...

No comments:

Post a Comment