Monday 24 June 2013

Uncertainty in running

So, due to a super busy weekend, I didn't get a chance to rejig my running schedule for the year and I also didn't train, and I bailed again tonight. I'll become a lard-arse pretty soon if I'm not careful.

Given I have loads of time to prep for a spring marathon now, I'm thinking of following Jeff galloways plan from the book qualifying for Boston- it is over 29 weeks, so I would be starting late September. Probably quite a good time after the disjointed nature of my running in the last few weeks. I think on the most part, other than when Ill, I've managed 3 workouts a week, but I do feel I need to get a lot more organised.

So here is the next dilemma, which spring marathon do I go for. I've entered the ballot for London. Paris is on the same day and I could probably just buy a place for that right now, then there's Brighton the week before, or I could do Halstead again, though I do think this is just too close to my wedding...

Tomorrow, a 10k training session- 8x800m with 90s recovery... Whoop whoop...

No comments:

Post a Comment