Monday 25 February 2013

Planning Week 8

Hello,

So, my lower leg already seems to have increased mobility, which is good.  However, I still think a more cautious approach to training should be followed this week.  I've put the prescribed plan below.  due to previous plans, I was already going to do Sunday's run on Monday.  This might work out well, since I think I should have a day of rest between each run this week, even if I do think the ankle is fine to run on.

Monday:  Cross train
Tuesday: 4 miles easy
Wednesday: 7 miles
Thursday: 4 miles easy
Friday: Rest
Saturday: 7 miles
Sunday: 15 miles

I did want to increase Sunday's run from 15 to 17 miles.  If I'm ok to run on it by then, perhaps that will make up for some missed mileage.

Perhaps this week's run schedule should instead be:
Wednesday: 4 miles
Thursday: 7 miles
Saturday: 4 miles
Monday: 17 miles.  We'll see

No comments:

Post a Comment