Saturday 23 February 2013

Today's run 7 mile pace

I just wanted to add a comment on why. I think this run went well.
1) I used sis regs night after Wednesdays longer run- I shall use it tonight as well
2) I did all my recovery runs this week
3) even though I had a few glasses of wine yesterday, I had a lot of water too to avoid dehydration
4) I had snacks throughout the day yesterday, and even ate dinner at 5 pm before going to a party- at the party I tried to avoid the fattier nibbles.
5) this morning, I had a good breakfast of porridge and banana as well as 500ml of sis go- I also took this on the run with me.
6) I managed to do the run at about 1030 having properly fuelled and hydrated beforehand, along with adequate rest.

I should definitely use some of this in my racing strategy...

No comments:

Post a Comment