Monday 27 January 2014

Ultra Curious

So my running friends will know that I've been getting rather ultra curious this year.... I saw this event last year but it was the same weekend as my planned autumn marathon and by the time I had to cancel that it was way too late to train for such an event, but this year.... I have time


I was looking for an event for October anyway, and would quite like to do the Chelmsford marathon when entires open, but this would be quite different to that, and provide a break from trying to hit speeds and paces.  Plus it's exactly the kind of thing my dad would have loved, although probably not in such an organised race environment.

One of my goals for running is to sea the world, and although this is in the county I live in, Essex is BiG, and I've only been to Maldon a few times, and certainly not the wilderness that surrounds it.... Already booked in me training races too with #tr24 and stourvalleymarathon.co.uk

Sooooo, should I do it.?

No comments:

Post a Comment